Thursday, December 2

What Teachers Wish They Could Say (the series)


No, there is not a chance you could still get an A. Your average is a 74. 

No, you may not do extra, extra credit.

Check your syllabus. Yes, we have a syllabus. The first day of class. It's a little late now. 

What part of  'a hard copy is required' didn't you understand? If I want some cute animal pictures or a recipe, those you can email to me. 

I am no longer accepting excuses that contain the word 'printer' or 'I didn't know'.  

No, it wasn't in my mailbox. Yes, I looked before class. No, that wasn't my box because that's not my name.  Yes, that is embarrassing. 

I hope Santa puts a stapler in your stocking.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...